Sell Your House
Bastion Investment Group LLC is a real estate investment company that buys, remodels, and sells homes. We buy houses for cash and, once our offer is accepted, we can close quickly. How is that possible? It’s simpe: we do not have to wait for a bank to come through with financing.
You Have a property or house that you need to sell? We’re currently buying houses in the Metro-Charlotte and in North Carolina. The types of properties we’re looking for are varied: small apartments buildings, vacant homes, rental properties, bare land, and some commercial properties.
Why Sell Your House To Us?
We get this question all the time from home owners who need to sell. There are many benefits in working with us. When we buy your house…
- There are NO fees or commissions
- We can close quickly (in as little as 7 days if you need to)
- We’re buying it AS-IS… so you don’t need to repair anything
- We close with reputable attorneys
- No strangers walking through your house, visit after visit
For Our Residential House Acquisitions our ideal property we’re looking for is…
- 2+ bedrooms (ideally 3 bedrooms – 5 bedrooms)
- 1.5+ baths (ideally 2+ baths)
- Houses that need some work (we’re experts in taking ugly houses and making them pretty, but also can take houses that just need some cosmetic touch ups if we’re able to acquire them at the right price)
Really, we’re experts in taking houses that people don’t want and making them houses people DO want.
Sell Your Property: If you have a residential house that you’re needing to sell, fill out the Acquisition form below
Sell Your House in Metro-Charlotte Now - Please Submit Your Property Info Below... to receive a fair all cash offer and to download our free guide.
If you have a commercial property you’re looking to sell in North Carolina, in particular the Metro-Charlotte area, email us directly through our contact page or call us at 704-322-4232.
Our company buys, sells, and rents homes. We will not be acting as your real estate agent or broker if we buy your house, sell you a house, or rent you a home. We are excited to potentially work with you directly OR if you are represented by an agent or broker. We are focused on improving neighborhoods and redeveloping areas that we work in. If you have additional questions on agencies please contact your local real estate commission.